Abstracts for all Conference presentations will be printed in the Conference booklet and will also be made available online through the interactive program and conference app.
- Word limit is 320
- No images or tables will be accepted
- Poster dimensions are 1.2m x 1m (portrait orientation)
Screen format for your Oral Powerpoint presentation is 16:9 aspect.
- Marine Microbiology
- Wildlife Microbiology
- Livestock Pathogens and Potential Zoonoses
- Food Safety Microbiology
- Microbial Evolution and Genomics
- Bacteriophage Biology
- Microbial Regulation
- Developments in Vaccination
- Anti-Microbial Resistance
- Respiratory Tract Microbiology
- Imaging in Microbiology
- Public Health-One health
- Clinical Focus - Tick-borne infectious diseases
- Clinical Micro - What's the Diagnosis?
- Clinical Focus - Respiratory Diseases
- Genomics towards improved public health
- Tropical, Regional and Point of Care Medicine
- Viral Pathogenesis
- Novel Approaches to Virus Control
- Medical Mycology
- Fungal Ecology/Taxonomy
- Fungal Pathogenesis
- Microbial Ecology
- Clinical Microbiology
- TROUBLE SHOOTING
Contact the ASN Events if you have any difficulties submitting your abstract.